I love this one-I saw one with the same idea at quilting guild a few months ago and decided to make one for me! I printed all the pictures that I found from online onto muslin and then made nine patches to go in-between. I took closeups of my 3 favorite pictures and then I took a close up of one of the nine patches to show you the awesome quilting job on it. Each nine patch has a spider web in it and all the pictures are framed. The border has moons all around it. This has got to be one of my favorites that I've done and I didn't even have a pattern! Crazy!




Very cool!
ReplyDeleteCheerful beautiful quilt !
ReplyDeleteI love it, the colors, the fabric, the Halloween scenes!
ReplyDeleteI love the quilting - I think it is one of my favorite Halloween quilts I have seen this season! Good job.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute!
ReplyDeleteI also love the way you
quilted it with the spider
webs!
I love Halloween .... and quilts ! Looks great. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDelete