My friend Jandi invited me to do a contest with her for allpeoplequilt.com. I am really excited to enter this one. It was a lot of fun to be creative and decide how I wanted to embellish this quilt. I'm really happy with it! I made the picos all the way around it, made the yoyo flowers and used ribbon to make the stems and connect all the flowers. Then I quilted the whole thing too! It took a lot of hours and hopefully she and I will win and it will all be worth it! haha

Good Job!! I hope you win! Let me know if you do.
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is GORGEOUS! You should definitely win. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, although I don't really think you need it!
ReplyDeleteMan, this makes me wish I had done a girl quilt too! Altho I still think we have the best shot by having one of each. You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And it reminds me of my grandma...who loved to put picos on her quilts. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is incredible!
ReplyDelete