

I used Moda's Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey. I saw this material and had to have it last year at the quilt shop hop! I used Mary Cottage Quilts' Crossroads pattern. I loved every minute of making this quilt, from start to finish. I have to say sometimes after I finish the top, or I've quilted it, I just wanted it to be done. But this one I thoroughly enjoyed the whole way through. Mary, from Mary's Cottage Quilts, was actually at our quilt guild the night I brought the top of this to show off. It was a little intimidating, but she said she loved it!
I'm so glad to have one of my projects done! I'm working on a few others. I'm hoping this year will be a HUGE year of completion and closure for me! Here's to 2010!
Hey, I just moved my blog over to blogger and I am having a giveaway. Also, is there a guild meeting Tuesday night? http://www.jandiinstitches.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I understand the need for closure. I'm more of a starter than finisher.
ReplyDelete