Saturday, March 7, 2009

Progress

I have been working slowly but surely on some projects. I have the Over the River and Through the Woods top all done. I am waiting to take my quilting class in April to quilt it myself! It turned out great, I will try and post a picture of it here soon! I am also working on hand quilting my Valentine quilt-it is about a third of the way done.

I also just got the fabric I am going to use for Asher's bed quilt. I am really excited about this one and have started early so I can get it done for her birthday! It is in June so I am giving myself plenty of time to finish it. It is the Peas and Carrots pattern from Green Fairy Quilts. Here is a picture of the pattern-I do love the colors she used, but for Asher's room I am changing the colors.




I did have to draw it out myself since the store that I went to didn't have anymore patterns for sale. I think it is going to turn out really cute. If you want to see the fabric that I am using click here. It's a little brighter than I would normally go for, but I think it will be really cute. I got one of the squares in the middle made today and some of the other pieces cut out. I can't wait to put this one together!

No comments:

Post a Comment