Monday, July 13, 2009

Finished Projects

Because I didn't get to showcase this one when I finished it except on my last post, I'm going to post it again, and show the other projects I've finished this week! I am trying to make room in my tiny little house for all these projects, so I have decided to not start anything else until I am done with what I've got going...I'm almost there!!

I bought this kit from the Quilt Shop Hop (see this post to see what I got) from Elaine's up on 3300 East. It is totally different from what I usually do. Lots of bright colors. Most of my colors are more muted usually. What do you think? I even quilted it myself after taking my class from Carmen Geddes at Broadbents. It's not great, but it is a first try...you can't tell from this picture how bad it actually is :)



I finally finished this quilt that has been sitting for a few months. I hand quilted this one and finished the binding tonight! Another one down!



And last project I finished this week is this carseat cover for my cousin! She's having a little boy anytime, so I am sending it in the mail to her tomorrorw! This is a super fast project that is so cute and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment