The first one is the fabric and pattern I won from Camille from her quilt blog hop this summer. (Thanks Camille!)


This second one has been my problem quilt. I had this fabric just sitting in my stash, so I decided to do something with it. I decided to use my new machine to quilt it too. Holy cow...what a process! I quilted the whole thing without checking the back first, when I was completely done I turned it over and saw that the tension was off and nothing was holding! I took my machine into Nuttall's and they told me it was the thread. So I picked out EVERYTHING and changed my thread and quilted it again. I looked at the back and saw it was EXACTLY the same! (Didn't I learn the first time?!) I took the machine back in to the same shop I bought it from and was about in tears telling her what happened! She took a look at the machine and played with it a little bit and fixed it! I took it home and picked out the 2nd quilting and got started right away--for the 3rd time!! Anyway, I love the way it turned out: Here it is!
Holy cow girl! Those are gorgeous! And you're a trooper! I can't believe you picked all that quilting out twice. I hate to say it but I think I probably would have pouted for a bit and then stuck the whole thing in a drawer. LOL
ReplyDeleteThey both are cute but that last one is WAY cute. ;)
ReplyDelete