I love this one-I saw one with the same idea at quilting guild a few months ago and decided to make one for me! I printed all the pictures that I found from online onto muslin and then made nine patches to go in-between. I took closeups of my 3 favorite pictures and then I took a close up of one of the nine patches to show you the awesome quilting job on it. Each nine patch has a spider web in it and all the pictures are framed. The border has moons all around it. This has got to be one of my favorites that I've done and I didn't even have a pattern! Crazy!





The other one turned out cute and I'm excited to give it away! I think the person I am giving it to will love it! The two quilts that I pieced last week will be two of many that I am making for our Christmas home tour, Once Upon a Christmas. We are going to have many booths this year that people can buy things, and some of the proceeds will go to Signs of Hope, our non-profit organization. I will be so busy sewing for the next few months, trying to get as many as I can done! Hopefully it is worth it in the end! :
No comments:
Post a Comment