A couple weeks ago I came home from mutual to find my sewing room a mess. When I asked Curry about it, he told me he had pulled out all my scraps of fabric and was going to cut them up and make a quilt. I quickly let him know that he was going to do nothing of the sort and it was my fabric and he was not to touch it (I'm a brat, I know!) Anyway, we went to Corn Wagon Quilts on Saturday and he ended up buying some precut fabric so that he could make his own quilt. He started on it that night and finished the top Sunday morning. He still has to do the backing and have it quilted and binded, but I thought he did a fabulous job for his first quilt!!


That cat is an odd duck. But I love it!!
ReplyDelete