Here is a picture of the quilt I just finished! I have no idea who or what it is for, I just saw it in the store, loved it, so I made it. I took some work since I am not very good at sewing straight lines. I am pretty happy with it though. The lines are straighter than they look in the picture. This one was fun because I don't usually do bright colors. I like the darker, bold colors. So it was something different for me. I think it turned out cute!
This one is really easy-it's a quilt as you go. The background is just one piece and as you sew the strips on, you have the batting and backing on there, so it is quilted as you sew the strips. That's why you want to have really straight lines. It's fun because it's a frayed quilt
No comments:
Post a Comment